Due to an increase in domestic terrorism and violence by active shooters, the demands placed on public safety professionals have never been greater. The development team at ProPhoenix has acted swiftly to bring this new technology to the market. The Phoenix Alert App is an all-in-one emergency tool for school administrators, teachers, police officers and the community. Be connected — get alerts and real-time updates in an active shooter situation..
Immediate Police Dispatch
- Teachers and staff initiate a full lock-down
- Send an immediate alert notifying police of an active shooter on premises, fight, fire or other emergency.
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) and Mobile Officers are notified directly from the App without having to dial 911
Real-Time News Updates
- Send safety check-ins directly within the app
- Notify police and staff of active shooter’s exact location
- Upload photos and description of the suspect for ID purposes
- View incident history report
- Report room status and missing students
- Know when police are on scene
- School floor plan
- Step-by-step survival guide
- Quick access to emergency contacts
- Evacuation plan
- Initiate a drill or lock-down to prepare students and staff for an actual emergency.
- Each teacher/employee, dispatcher and police officer will set up and have access to their own individual account.