Phoenix CAD™ supports Law Enforcement, Fire and EMS operations. Call-taker, dispatch and
unit status functions can be combined singly or can be separated into many different arrays.
Multiple dispatch command line methods are available – unit recommendation, keyboard, mouse
and “EZ-Dispatch” all using integrated AVL and mapping. In addition, officers may initiate and
update calls from Phoenix WDA™ (Mobile).
- Interactive CAD mapping and AVL are standard features
- "EZ-Dispatch" option gets calls out quickly
- Assignments can be scheduled for automated dispatching
- Supports single juris, multi-juris, multi-site or co-dispatch configurations
- Instantly collects and displays all address and name information
to dispatcher and mobile user
- Automatic SOP, address flags and HazMat alerts
- Integrated video streaming from squad cars or surveillance cameras
- Screen designed to reduce eyestrain, Support for Multi-Monitor